Get back up to 30% of the purchase price! Just leave positive feedback for the product after payment. You will also receive an INFINITE 10% discount code for all macros.
Here is a macro for a mouse from the author Doom.xtf. It will help reduce recoil in the game, automate weapons and take your game level to new heights.
Attention! This is NOT a cheat and has nothing to do with cheats and other prohibited programs. Watch the video demo before purchasing.
Supports mice: Bloody, X7, Razer, Logitech.
For any mice: MacrosEffects, BotMe and other emulators.
Macro for the game RUST.
Macro with and without flame arrester (separate macros).
Sensitivity in the game by default.
The DPI value on the mice can be anything.
For front sight and x1.2 scope. Other scopes are optional.
After purchase, you will receive an archive with macros, instructions, detailed information, download it and unzip it with any archiver, you can use WinRar (http://www.win-rar.ru/download/).
Updates for the macro and technical support of the macro from the author - FREE OF CHARGE throughout the entire validity period of the macro. We solve any problems with macros as soon as possible, write to me from the section my purchases - https://www.oplata.info/info/
https://doomxtf.com/lessons/place-macro-on-razer-mouse.html - how to set a macro on Razer?
https://doomxtf.com/lessons/place-macro-on-logitech-mouse.html - how to set a macro on Logitech?
https://doomxtf.com/lessons/place-macro-on-bloody-mouse.html - how to set a macro to Bloody?
https://doomxtf.com/lessons/place-macro-on-x7-mouse.html - how to set a macro on X7?
https://doomxtf.com/lessons/place-macro-on-any-mouse.html - how to install a macro on ANY mouse?
https://doomxtf.com/x7-bloody-macroseffects-download/razer-synapse-download.html - download drivers for Razer.
https://doomxtf.com/x7-bloody-macroseffects-download/logitech-g-hub-download.html - download drivers for Logitech.
https://doomxtf.com/x7-bloody-macroseffects-download/bloody-drivers-download.html - download drivers for Bloody.
https://doomxtf.com/x7-oscar-editor-download.html - download drivers for X7.
https://doomxtf.com/x7-bloody-macroseffects-download/macros-effects-download.html - download MacrosEffects for any mouse.
Definition of terms:
1. Buyer - a person who pays in money and is the purchaser of a product or service.
2. Seller - a person, a person, for an appropriate remuneration, transfers a product or service to the buyer.
3. Product - also a software product, digital product, software - is a set of scripts in the form of macros installed on peripheral gaming devices. List of devices and manufacturers
determined for each product separately.
4. Devices - a gaming mouse and/or keyboard, as well as hardware, a physical device that is purchased separately by the consumer.
The seller undertakes:
1. Transfer the digital product to the buyer through the trading platform.
2. Reliably describe the consumer qualities of a digital product.
3. Consult the buyer if necessary.
4. Update the software product as needed (set by the seller).
The buyer undertakes:
1. Pay for the purchased digital product in any way available for the trading platform and accept it.
Denial of responsibility:
By purchasing a product, you agree to the "Disclaimer". If you do not agree with any provision of the Disclaimer, please refrain from purchasing the product.
1. The buyer is an experienced PC user and is able to work in basic interfaces.
2. The buyer is able to independently configure and install the software product based on the instructions provided by the seller.
3. The buyer has equipment (mouse\keyboard) in full compatibility with which is indicated in the product description.
4. The buyer accepts that the software product (software) is designed to work with physical (hardware) devices (mouse / keyboard), stable operation in emulator programs cannot be guaranteed.
5. The buyer is aware that the seller is not responsible for the actions of third parties that entailed changes in the operation of the device (hardware) or software product (software).
6. The buyer accepts that in the event of: a) a malfunction, b) a blockage, c) a breakdown and / or other reasons that made it impossible to use the device (hardware) as a result of actions
third parties or the buyer himself (the owner of the device\hardware), the seller of the software product (software) is not liable to the buyer.