Task 1. Bring the wording of the basic stoichiometric laws. Make payments according to their version number and fill in the blank cells.
Option 16. Substances N2, H2SO4
Task 2 a) Name the compounds of formulas and specify the formula for the title. B) Specify the formula for these oxides and hydroxides, hydroxides, oxides, respectively. B) Write the reactions to form said product. D) Write the total ionic and molecular equation for ionic or molecular ion full and abbreviated. E) Write the equations corresponding to the following reaction schemes transformations. Give the name of the starting materials and final products. Equation underlined transformation in molecular substances write a full and abbreviated ionic form.
16. A. Option Iodide aluminum orthophosphate, magnesium nitrate gidroksotsinka (II), silver oxide, etc.
Task 3. To the above elements: 1) The structure of the isotopes; 2) lead full, abbreviated e-formula a) atom and b) ion; 3) write what values \u200b\u200btake 4 quantum numbers a) forming an electron; b) for the external quantum electron layer; 4) These characteristics determine the element; 5) explain the frequency of changes in said characteristics of the atom.
16. 1. Option 12C, 13C, 14C, etc.
1. Specify the nature of the relationship in the molecule, which graphically formula of said compound and calculate ΔEO atoms, between which there is a chemical bond. To specify the orientation of a covalent bond, polarity, multiplicity.
2. Explain the formation of a molecule by the method of valence bonds.
3. Write a formula for the title or name of a complex compound of the formula. For him, specify: a) ligands, b) the coordination number, c) the charge of the complex ion and complexing agent, d) type of connection between the external and internal areas, d) the type of hybridization complexing e) the dissociation equation of connection and the internal sphere, g) the expression for instability constants.
Option 16. 1. K2CO3 2. AlJ3 3. Tetragidroksotsinkat (II) solution
1. On the basis of the aggregate states of substances involved in the reaction, imagine how the entropy of the system should be changed.
2. Calculate the required value in the condition of the state function
16. Option 2 C2H2 + O2 = 5 4 CO2 + 2H2O
1. Write down the expression for the ZDM reaction equation of this option.
2. Determine the change in concentration of the starting material or product is known on the condition of the problem, it is increased or decreased.
16. Option 2 H2 + O2 = 2 H2O
1. a) Calculate the mass of the substance of the solution, solvent, mole fraction, and molal concentration of the solution to the indicated concentration, density, and volume;
b) Give a formula that reflects the relationship between the set ways of expressing concentration.
2. Solve the problem in the dilution (concentration).
16. Option 1. 24% NaCl
2. What ml of 70% potassium nitrate solution (g / cm3) needs to prepare 0.5 liters of 0.2 N solution?
1. Indicate which of the two given strong electrolytes, and what - is weak.
2. The task for determination of the nature of the medium during the hydrolysis of these salts.
3. The task for amphoteric proof thereof.
Option 16. 1. HCl, NH4OH 2. Na2SO4, FeCl2 3. Al2O3
Task 9. IAD
Option 16. SO2 + HNO3 + H2O = H2SO4 + NO
1. Based on the value of the standard electrode potentials, to conclude which of the electrodes is an anode, a - cathode.
2. Make a diagram of the operation of the cell.
Option 16. Electrodes: Ni, O2
1. Make a diagram of the electrolysis, enter the ionic composition of the solution in the electrode zones.
Option 16. Electrolyte Na2SO4, pH 7
1. Determine the anodic and cathodic areas. If necessary, pick up the desired metal according to the task.
Option 16. Copper