Fuel consumption rates of cars from 6 to 10 liters.
The active material includes:
1. Information about the base rate of fuel consumption of passenger cars.
2. Information on the engine power of cars (for the purposes of vehicle tax when paying and CTP).
3. The method of computing the fuel consumption of the car (in the specific example).
4. The list of foreign cars of release since 2008, with the base rate of fuel consumption of 6 to 10 liters per 100 kilometers (489 models).
5. The list of domestic and CIS passenger vehicles manufactured from 2008 to the basic fuel consumption rate of 6 to 10 liters per 100 km