AnyReader easily copy CD DVD LAN HDD floppies, and so f
Good feedbacks 0
Bad feedbacks 0
When your computer is unable to correctly read the data from a damaged disk it will abort and delete the part of the file it has copied.
AnyReader confidently reads corrupted data from any type of media, even when copying a standard method failed. The program has the ability to specify the number of attempts that will read files from the media, with varying degrees of damage.
* Reads data from damaged disks;
* Allows to copy files from damaged CD / DVD discs having broken * scratches or sector;
* The maximum number of attempts to read damaged files;
* Can copy data within an unstable network, allowing to continue recording * after disconnection (LAN, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth);
* Supports copying of files of any size;
* Easy to use.